New Model C-7 Hub Coming Soon

I'm ready to jump from Smartthings to Hubitat. Is there a waiting list for the C7?

As indicated in the first post by @bravenel, send a note to orders@hubitat.com to be notified as soon as the C-7 is available for sale.

2 Likes

Looks like the hub got released today! Great birthday present for me :grinning:.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday - but boy, that's pricey!

2 Likes

He bought two

4 Likes

Wow, this could mean it's close to release in the US as well!

And happy birthday!

1 Like

I am just wondering, how many of you are hitting that refresh page button every second?

1 Like

Well... Not every SECOND... I'm not a psychopath. :wink:

4 Likes

My thumb is hurting from all the tapping and page refreshes

1 Like

Create a rule in RM4.

4 Likes

Yeah... Even vesternet that was mentioned above says that they are coming soon, not that they are actually in stock today...

But seems like it is getting closer in any case!

From vesternet:

1 Like

Happy Birthday, @BorrisTheCat - my order just went in as well, so let's race! :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Truly I have done nothing other than what you can find here in these forums. In fact, I regularly learn things I didn't know from @jeubanks and others :+1:

https://community.hubitat.com/search?q=z-wave

Only just managed to sort it as my account was mullered so we are on :rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, and yes I have read that I e and I have done all those things too. Months ago. Oh well, I remain hopeful.

LJ

Just got this!

6 Likes

Guys, Hubitat Elevation hub has been available to all of you in EU and UK for the past 18 months on eBay.co.uk. Hubitat hub has been there, on eBay with no extra taxes, no customs duties to pay, for long before others e.g. Vesternet recognized it.

If you don't trust eBay you may want to rethink your opinion on them as you are eligible for immediate refunds if things go wrong and you can see clearly feedback left by previous buyers. Not to mention replacements sent immediately should your hub go bananas.
If you are users of other than UK's country-specific eBay site it's been there for you as well. You bought it from UK to Latvia, from France through Germany to Bulgaria, from Portugal to the Netherlands and from Denmark to Finland (great numbers in Scandinavia). Spain, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary, Austria, Italy and Greece.

There have been C-4s then C-5s there for you and C-7s are coming very soon to eBay.

See you there.

5 Likes

Hubitat Elevation® Model C-7 is now available

14 Likes