New Integrations

Oh and MyQ garage door opener

I am waiting for MyQ as well, just not holding my breath.

Oh... as long as Ring and Harmony are in the larger group I'm ecstatic ... if I wanted to get REALLY crazy I'd hope for Arlo also

A man can dream damnit :beer:

2 Likes

Alternately you can use Tasker to control local apps. I previously had caseta and Xiaomi mi light strip (tv backlighting) controlled by screen on and screen off triggers in Tasker running on the shield tv.

1 Like

Great idea! Thank you

Genetic Video/jpg integration. I can’t see it won’t be in the near future because of @patrick and his DTH/smartapps on ST.

1 Like

Google Home, Harmony and Nest would be just what I need, lol.

LOL, It's

Text to speech
Mobile app
Alexa Skill
Nest Thermostat Integration
Google Home Integration

2 Likes

Really hoping for local LAN control of LIFX

I’ve seen some Python and Node.js implementations.

1 Like

I'm hoping for built in MQTT so that Hubitat can sub and pub to a broker. I would like to pull other device info and I want to push some of the hubitat devices to my Overseer

@jeubanks Try this out for MQTT. Hubitat MQTT Integration I've not tried it with Hubitat yet, but I have used it to connect HASS and SmartThings.

@andrewdcaudle, check the author of that post :wink:

1 Like

Seems like you should know what I am talking about then.... :smiley: :laughing:

LOL.... yeah.

I keep coming back and hitting up the Hubitat dev's on this topic. Although the bridge setup works, I want to get this integrated to be native and not rely on an external "bridge". If Hubitat wants to say no I'm ok with that, just hoping to reduce the number of "servers" I have to keep up and running.

I too would like an integrated flexible local app that connects directly to an MQTT server.

One problem however is that Hubitat is evolving as a bit of a ‘closed’ system as Hubitat don’t publish the source to their apps or drivers. This means you can’t adopt them to address your own system, and in something like a MQTT integration with many other devices this might be necessary. This is becoming a concern for me about Hubitat.

At the moment I’m using jeubanks version and it’s working very well.. thanks.

1 Like

Welcome! I just took others work and ported it.

I’d love to see integrations with: Canary (all-in-one device), Blink Home, and GroConnect Sprinkler (formerly called Blossom).

Any plans with those devices?

Blink shut down the only fully functional integration with ST when they were acquired by amazon.

Since then, I’ve used IFTTT to get some more limited integration with ST, and now with HE.

An integration with hubitat like the one that existed for ST would be huge!

But I don’t see it happening, unless blink drastically reverses course. The ball would seem to be in their court.

1 Like

Does Nest Secure, Nest Remote Sensors, Nest Cameras and Nest thermostats all work with Hubitat? I am a Homeseer user and what would really sell me on switching is integration with my enitre Nest ecosystem..

Also, does Harmony, Roku, MyQ, Ambient Weather, Google Chromecast and the new WD200 Homeseer changing color dimmer switches work with Hubitat?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.