New Integrations

Hi Guys,

In my opinion, the Hubitat staff has been releasing new integrations at an impressive pace! Almost every update lately has a new integration. I was expecting Sonos, but IFTTT and the dashboard took me by complete surprise!

We haven't had many hints at what the Hubitat staff is planning for the next released integrations. Any guesses?

My guesses for next update are:

• Text to speech

• Harmony Hub

• Mobile app

• Alexa Skill
  • Ring Video Doorbell Integration
  • Nest Thermostat Integration
  • Google Home Integration

Haha, you guys are funny! 5 of those 7 are fairly near term.

2 Likes

@bravenel Are there plans for official EcoBee integration?

3 Likes

I sure hope so! I have two Ecobee 4's that I want to be able to interact with. They are the only things I still have running on ST.

1 Like

Yes, there are plans for it ---

4 Likes

For me i have the following left on ST:
EcoBee
Harmony Hubs
Nest Protect
Netatmo

Oh man, Ok, my guess of 5 of the 7 are

• TTS

• Harmony Hub

• Nest Thermostat - Hopefully Ecobee too

• Mobile app

• Google Home

1 Like

I should have left Harmony running in ST. After being spoiled for the last year, it is painful to get up off the couch and turn off all the lights when starting a movie! haha, first world problems.

I have a presence sensor in my Asus ac68u router that detects when my TV connects to wifi and uses that as a trigger to slow fade the lights in my den.

If I remember correctly, you are using an Nvidia Shield like I am. So you are somehow sending a presence = true when the Shield connects to your router? I am using a Netgear Orbi router with 2 satellites.

I take that back. I think you mean literally the TV connecting. The shield is always connected.

Oh and MyQ garage door opener

I am waiting for MyQ as well, just not holding my breath.

Oh... as long as Ring and Harmony are in the larger group I'm ecstatic ... if I wanted to get REALLY crazy I'd hope for Arlo also

A man can dream damnit :beer:

2 Likes

Alternately you can use Tasker to control local apps. I previously had caseta and Xiaomi mi light strip (tv backlighting) controlled by screen on and screen off triggers in Tasker running on the shield tv.

1 Like

Great idea! Thank you

Genetic Video/jpg integration. I canโ€™t see it wonโ€™t be in the near future because of @patrick and his DTH/smartapps on ST.

1 Like

Google Home, Harmony and Nest would be just what I need, lol.

LOL, It's

Text to speech
Mobile app
Alexa Skill
Nest Thermostat Integration
Google Home Integration

2 Likes