New Hub setup and getting "Zigbee network is not online."

I think I have my first Hub failure on a new setup. Ironically it is a replacement of a Homeseer hub and there is no Zigbee.

My intention is to add Zigbee to the customer in the future. The customer is in Bahamas and that is where I am; should I install the Z-wave and Lutron devices and switch the hub on my next run in November using the backup plan from Hubitat? The other option is to tell the customer that I need to abort the installation until November?

Is there any hope to restore and/or fix the Zigbee radio?

@support

Maybe they can find something in the engineering logs.

The error that shows up is "Zigbee network is not online." Zigbee is turned on but it does not work. I have used enough of these hubs to realize that this is a serious error. My question for Hubitat is it a hardware error or can it be resolved via software?

@support_team

1 Like

Thank you for assistance. Do you have a suggestion?

Usually if it's a new hub and off line I would just go to support.hubitat.com, click warranty and choose zigbee radio offline.

3 Likes

Please be sure to open warranty case as mentioned above in case you need a replacement, also, you could send me a private message along with your hub ID so we can get started with your case.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.