New android phone

I loaded the hubitat software and it sees my hub and i can log into it but all my apps are missing. I still see them on my old phone

Apps (as you access from the left-side menu on your hub) are stored on your hub, not in the mobile app. They should be the same no matter what device you use to connect to the hub. The mobile app isn't actually necessary for this at all, though it does provide a way to connect. Any browser will do -- and will probably do a better job without the extra UI the app wraps around everything.

But regardless, as long as you're pointed to the right hub, that should work. I'm not exactly sure what you mean with "missing," but if see parent apps and not child apps (e.g., Rule Machine but not individual rules), your list is probably just collapsed. Use the arrows as you'll see in the docs to expand or collapse:

The other thing to do is make sure nothing is in the search bar at the top of the page, even something tricky like a blank space (hit the "Clear" button if you see it).