New and trying to add Zigbee plug to Dashboard

Did you manage to pair successfully the Sonoff SNZB-02 sensor?

Yes

But i have a zigbee outlet, i made 2 tiles, 1 for the switch and 1 for Power meter, the last is always zero so there's stil something wrong.
Zigbeeorange

What model/make is the Zigbee plug and which driver is assigned?

Not all zigbee plugs report power.

Nous! but all my zigbee outlets do power reporting even Innr sp120 (they dit it with Home Assistant).
But what do you mean with whitch driver is assigned?

Most of the power reporting plugs will work with the HE inbuilt drivers (the Generic Zigbee Outlet as an example). Some Tuya devices however will need a Tuya-specific custom driver.

Nous is Tuya, so if it doesn’t report the power and energy usage, you can try this custom driver.

This is the one (with the orange border).

I have one of these.

The exact name on it is TS011F But on this screen now you can see power

1 Like

If you are not interested in monitoring the amperage and the voltage, there are options to turn the updates for these attributes off.

On the Dashboard power still keeps 0 (and also on a zwave fibaro switch > switch 1)

The power and the amperage were also zero on the device web page Current Attributes.
What is the load ?

Now there is power (actual status watt) but how to also do total (kwh) or (but not as important as this two) Voltage, and even power factor)

Make new tiles for the same device, but select ‘Attribute’ from the right selection panel.

Hmm, strange, when i do attribute (look at the right top chart) de new tiles are completely black

That’s weird…
Refresh the dashboard (F5 in the browser), may be some browser caching issue?

Hmm, restarted the c8 pro now i have the tiles, but how about Total energy? i can not find that.

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-06-18 om 20.30.05

If you have reset the energy value from the device web page, the total energy is equal to the energy attribute. There is also an hourly energy attribute.

You can reset the energy every year or every month automatically, using a simple Rule Machine rule.

The historical ‘total energy’ is typically of no interest… or at least I can’t think of such an use case.

In the Tuya driver Preferences there is an option ‘All attributes’ , disabled by default.
If you enable it, the driver will generate a new attribute in HTML format, which will include all of the most important attributes- healthStatus online/offline, switch on/off,’power, Energy, etc. This allows all to be shown in a compact form in a single tile.

I got the parameters (although not beautiful presentet). I'm intended to get Action Tiles, maybe it is better looking. I have now also working HADB
Thanks

1 Like