Need some recommendations (outlets, water sensor, and fan control)

I'm looking to get several additional home automation devices. I've been Googling for the past two days, but I think I need some personal recommendations from the community. Would you all be able to suggest some recommended devices for the following?

• Indoor Outlet: Don't want Wi-Fi outlets. I have some Peanut plugs. Which work just fine but they seem bulky. I don't necessarily need power monitoring, but that would be a plus. I wanted to see if there were other brands that were recommended.

• Outdoor Outlet: Don't want Wi-Fi. Ideally, I'd like two outlet that are switched independently. But I would settle for one switched.

• Water sensors: I'm not very familiar with them. I just want to be able to sense the presence of water for now. I don't have any kind of shut off valve or a desire to have one yet.

• Fan module: I have ceiling fan that does not have a wall switch. It only has the pull string to turn on the fan and a reversing switch. The fan does not have a light. Is there a small module that I could wire in that would add z-wave to an existing fan to change the speed? Bonus would be switching direction, but I'll settle for just the speed!!!

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

John

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.