Need help with an IR code

Using a Broadlink RM Mini3 device, the Broadlink IHC phone app, and the Hubitat Broadlink user app, with a Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box from Optimum Cable.

• Does anyone have a working IR power code for the SMT-C5320 Cable Box device they will share
  • Or can someone provide some info on how to copy/get an IR code from the Broadlink IHC app? (At the moment I have only 1 IR blaster or I would have the second device learn it locally from the first)
  • Can someone point me to SMT-C5320 IR codes, I can manually enter into the Hubitat Broadlink user app.

Background
Using the Android Broadlink IHC phone app
In order to function, the Cable box needed a custom IR code set from the app's user provided IR codes. The box works well from the iHC app, turning on and off as requested. The standard Samsung Cable box codes all failed.

Using the Hubitat Broadlink User App
When attempting learn the IR Cable box power code from the remote with the Broadlink user app, the IR code saves, but never works when tried. After looking at the learned IR Codes, every saved code seems to wildly vary from the last one. I suspect the remote sends codes for all the in service Optimum boxes, confusing the app's learn function. Also other devices learned IR codes work flawlessly.