Need help to with KONOzw setup

Hi all, newbie here, please point me to the step-by-step instructions (which I am sure exist already)
New Hubitat setup done, latest SW on it, zwave pairing to Thermostat done. Device is visible, not yet mounted and not yet connected to the furnace.
Added one dashboard for testing.
added the app "thermostat controllers" (but cannot assign control to the "real thermostat", only virtual ones)

I want to replace the simple version of nest since it is too annoying (switches to "away mode" although we are home, shows "no power" intermittently, looses wifi over 5ft distance and eats batteries, not to mention the stupid sensor touch and most importantly - cloud based)
I heard several people raving about KONO so I bought one, it took some attempts to make it talk to HE, now what?

1. I need the "wife approval" for simple operation as 1st step. How do I:
    a) control the set temperature from the iPhone?
    b) program a schedule?
    c) allow the temporary schedule override (when the wife feels cold)- from the iPhone

2. in a next step, some automation would be nice
    a) Away mode using geofencing and motion sensors (to be added any recommendations for those?)
    b) auto mode between heating mode and cooling operation

Thank you for point me into the right direction.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.