Need help setting up shelly 1 plus - "Current States" - "switch: LOCKED"

Hi all,

I'm fresh new, just getting the swing of things. I have just got my hub, and working on getting a shelly plus 1 device set up.

I'm currently trying to install in the following way (correct me if I'm wrong).
Devices -> Add Device -> Virtual Device

Device name -> "switch_0" (I just kept it the same as what the shelly was calling itself)
Type -> I picked from the 'User' menu using "Shelly Plus" (Hubitat-Drivers/PLUS at master · ShellyUSA/Hubitat-Drivers · GitHub) using "ShellyPlus.groovy"

I think it has found the device as it has self populated some information, but it has the following:

"Current States" - "switch: LOCKED"

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Anyone able to help?

I tried a few more things with no success.

Remove the device from hubitat. Reboot, shelly reset.

Hey, in the device settings is "Prevent accidental off/on" set to "No" (It should be) ?

Perfect thanks

1 Like

Hi All , Also fresh new , coming from a Vera System,
I?m starting to add a couple of Shelly devices and until now was going well, until adding a Shelly Pro 1 ( to control the Gate ) and I´m facing exactly the same problem .
SWITCH : LOCKED

My situation is that I'm not able to add any botton on the dashboard to control it .

Any Sugestion?

I have the device settings is "Prevent accidental off/on" set to "No" .
And using the "Hubitat-Drivers/Shelly-as-a-Switch.groovy at master · ShellyUSA/Hubitat-Drivers · GitHub".

There is a main shelly page that might have the answer.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.