Need Help - No Zigbee Bulb Driver

I just ordered 3 of THESE Sengled Smart Bulb. When I try to join them to the Hubitat hub via Zigbee, they are just found as "device". I have tried several different drivers (Generic Zigbee RGBW bulb, Advanced Zigbee RGBW, Sengled LED Element Color Plus)...not of these drivers work.

When I say they don't work, I change the driver...hit "Save Device", then hit "Configure" and I can't control the bulb from the page (i.e. on/off, color, temperature, etc.) Here is the device details:

|Create Time|2021-05-16 4:58:54pm EDT|
|Last Update Time|2021-05-16 5:00:22pm EDT|
|Last Activity At||
|Controller Type|ZGB|
|Data|* endpointId: 01

• application: 26
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,0702,0B05,FC03,FC04,FC11,FC13
  • outClusters: 0019
  • model: E21-N1EA
  • manufacturer: sengled|
    |In Use By||

These are newer firmware, hence not picking the correct driver, but they work with both the advanced and the color plus drivers.
If they aren't working you may need a router between the hub and the bulbs...

1 Like

Hey Mike - Thanks.

The Zigbee signal is strong...I have another bulb in the same room that is Zigbee.

Don't know what to tell you then, that bulb works with any of those drivers...

1 Like

Another Sengled? FYI, they aren’t zigbee routers (repeaters).

2 Likes

I am curious what firmware these are? there is another post from the other day with the same issues. Sengled E21-N1EA RGB zigbee bulb
I just received two of these bulbs on Saturday and was able to use the Sengled Element Colour Plus driver. My newly received bulbs are * firmwareMT: 1160-80CC-00000024

OK - I was able to get it to work with the Sengled Element Color Plus driver.

I had to wait for the bulb to blink a few times (I guess finish the pairing process)...then I was able to change the driver and hit config to make this work.

1 Like

Glad you got it working.
Cheers
B