Need a switch for my infrared heaters

OP, sorry for the thread revive and off topic, but was curious as to what relays/contactors Denny is using for this setup?

We are in the process of building our new home and I'm looking at integrating a pair of the dual element heaters in our covered deck. While variable control would be nice, I'm not sure I have the budget currently for an elaborate SSR system. My tentative plan was something like Denny had mentioned, a single smart switch to 'turn on' the system and then individual switches for each heater to toggle either one or both elements.

Thanks in advance!

I'm afraid I don't know the relay models. I didn't do the original design, the electrician that built the house did. He had laid out the individual half height switches for the individual elements, and was planning to use an single gang electronic timer for the master on/off. I changed the timer to be a Z-Wave switch and run the timer on the Hubitat.

Bummer! I'm scheduled to talk with our electrician soon, was just trying to do a little homework ahead of time. Hopefully they have some ideas on how we can accomplish this.

Thanks!

Just wanted to provide an update for those looking at the same setup. We ended up having our electrical contractor wire us an additional 120v switch that will be used to trigger a contactor that will effectively turn on/off the individual controls for the heaters. For now, I'm going to use the cheaper INF regulators that Infratech sells to provide some adjustability for the heating elements.

Looking forward to enjoying some heat on our deck when this is all said and done!