Nat Gas detector

I am more interested in how folks with the Heiman devices accomplished the high on the wall. Since it plugs directly into an outlet and most outlets are a foot off the floor.

Not trying to argue, but are you sure about the distances? The Heiman manual also has recommended mounting distances. There's no instruction to mount as high as possible. This is a clip from their manual.

46%20AM

Doesn't Xiaomi show less than .3 meters from the ceiling?

I just looked at the Xiaomi manual and it even has mounting instructions for the ceiling.

You're right. I had forgotten that 12 inches (0.3 meters) from the ceiling wasn't feasible for me, so I considered the Heiman instructions that gave a range of 12-39 inches (0.3-1 meter) and used that. Mine is 39 inches from the ceiling.

I plugged mine into a short extension lead that plugs in to the power point behind my fridge. The extension lead allows the unit to sit atop my fridge where there is a 150mm gap / space to the cupboards above and I’ve bought the unit to the front of this gap.

Somebody still uses zoneminder? When was the last time it was updated?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.