N00b to hubitat and automation

Hello Everyone! Forgive me if this has already been asked, I've been all over the interwebs and have come up with nothing. I just recently purchased the hubitat, coming from Vivint and I'm wanting to to see if what I'm wanting to do is possible. I have a Kwikset 910 Deadbolt, Ecobee 3 Lite, Ring doorbell camera, and an Arlo Q indoor camera. What I am wanting to do is, when I leave the house and press the lock button on the deadbolt, have it put the thermostat and Arlo in away mode. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

All of that is certainly possible with a rule in rule machine and some 3rd party cloud integration. There is a native app for Ecobee integration, lock code manage will handle the locks codes/lock. I don't believe there is a native Arlo integration but you could use IFTT to arm/disarm the Arlo system.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks. I'll definitely look into that when I get home.

Hi j.boliver43, I was just wondering if you ever got your Vivint Kwikset 910 to work correctly with your Hubitat. I have two and neither of them will work with Hubitat Elevation, even after factory reset.
Thanks!