Mysterious ZEN12 Motion Triggers

Just installed 2 ZEN12 Dimmer/Motion sensors into 2 different rooms but on the same circuit. For the last 3 nights, both devices were triggered at 3:04AM. No, there is no way there was anything that could trigger both devices in different rooms for 3 nights in a row. Anyone else have a similar issue with these new devices?

I have several (4) Zooz Zen12 (Zooz 800 Series Z-Wave Long Range Q Sensor ZSE11 800LR | Motion, Temp, Humidity, Light) sensors) that have the same behavior.

The issue seems to be when Hubitat does its "maintenance" at 3AM. It always seems to trigger slightly after that time. All my lights were turning on. I have other motion sensors that do not trigger at that time. The Q-Sensor always triggers.

I thought it was just me experiencing this, so I created a rule that disables the motion sensor at 3AM and then enables the sensor 15 minutes later. This has worked very well, and I have not had any issues with false motion detected any other times during the day.

Could ZWJS be involved?

ZWJS is not the involved. I am using a C-8 that does not support ZWJS.

Me too. It is either the device firmware or something in the Hubitat driver for the device.

I'm having crasy motion flip flop on my end. Here are the logs I have. Randomaly, started the top of the hour? This is the second time it has gotten in stuck loop of motion-no motion going crazy.

The only way I have found to stop it is to physically walk in the room turn the light on, then off and then it stops.

FWIW, I have to of these ZEN12's and only one does this.

A few mins after I posted this it started happening again. I taped a piece of paper over it and it still is freaking out..........but then maybe it did calm down?

Well, it stopped for a while, but this week the issue is back. At 3:01am, both ZEN12 devices are reporting movement.

Any fix to this?

FWIW, although my issue was alittle different than yours, the issue did remain even after I did the firmware update. It wasn't until I unpaired, factory reset, and then repaird that the issue seems to have gone away on my end......still keeping an eye on it though.

Hmm. These are on a C7 and I haven't tried the beta JS yet and as I understand it, that needs to be enabled in order for the firmware updater to work these days.

After a week of 3:01am alerts, they didn't happen last night and I changed nothing. Zooz has asked me to do the update and re-pair so I guess I'll have to give it a shot once I have some time.

Oddly enough.....I did have a "ghost" trigger at 3:11am last night.