My Outdoor LED Flood Light Control - Football Field Quality Lighting Control For the Home

These, low cost, high efficient, low power, LED floodlights has so much powerful Lumens output
that also mimics even the best flood lights that are also used in baseball, football stadiums and
even airports at nighttime! I am using very efficient, inexpensive 150 watt LED Flood Lights from Walmart.

1 Like

Not unless the LED flood lights are pointing up normally into the sky where they should be pointed! The only time they would be blinded, by my high power LED floods, if they step one foot on my porch or property at nighttime. Also, it helps the neighbors see the way at night time walking down the street. You see, our municipality did not provide street lightning on our street. It is totally pitch dark at nighttime. I am providing FREE lighting services for only 2 minutes for my neighbors to see the way down the sidewalk away from my homestead. The LED flood lighting glaring fanout, at nighttime, is an awesome sight to see.
Please note: Hubitat doesn't recommend using HE for home security. Outside lighting control, at nighttime, is a HE application that is also home security! Since I have multiple home automation/security systems, for reliability, then this is not an issue for me.

1 Like

It appears that this topic has gained substantial number of flags that warrant its closure. I would like to thank @user494 for sharing the project and to remind everyone that we are a welcoming community for those who like to share their skills, knowledge and interests as related to Hubitat Elevation, and its power to elevate our environments.

Let's make this community a great place for all things Hubitat, by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small.

When responding to a post, please do so in a respectful manner addressing the topic directly, and not the tone of previous poster.

Be helpful and bring new perspective into the discussion, even if you disagree with some of what is being said. And if the topic is not interesting to you, I am sure there are many other topics that can peak your interest.

9 Likes