Multiple errors on Ring Alarm Keypad G2 since updating the 2.2.5

Errors in Ring Keypad since upgrading to 2.2.5, and still exists in 2.2.5.122

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'key' on null object (parse)

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: ringKeypadG2.configure() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Integer) values: [2]
Possible solutions: configure() (configure)

Keypad can no longer be used to control HSM, and all pin codes are ignored now.

Maybe not unexpectedly, still exists with 2.2.5.123 :slightly_frowning_face:

I purchased a Ring Keypad G2 two days ago and have only been able to try it since upgrading to 2.2.5.xxx - hopefully this will get fixed soon as it is currently unusable. If there is any info you would like from me to assist in problem resolution - please ask. :smiley:

Looks like it was fixed in 2.2.5.124

I went ahead and updated, bt I am not able to test until Monday.

1 Like

This has been reported in other threads, but since this is the 'Feedback' section, I thought maybe reporting all of this in one place would make sense:

I'm seeing exceptions reported in the logs when doing the following:

1. Setting a delay > 0 in HSM for arming home or arming night.
2021-08-03 14:25:17.183 errorjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Name cannot be null. on line 178 (method armHome)
2021-08-03 11:58:40.131 errorjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Name cannot be null. on line 136 (method armNight)
  1. Pressing the 'Configure' button in the HTML-based UI:
2021-08-03 14:44:36.590 errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Integer) values: [2]
Possible solutions: take(int), wait(), any(), wait(long), wait(long, int), charAt(int) (method configure)

This is with version 2.2.8.151 on a C7 device.