Multi-Hub, Multi-Location Dashboard

I have several hubs at multiple sites that I use for monitoring environmental constraints.

Is there a way for me to setup one dashboard that shows all of the hubs/devices on the same one without having to use 8 different dashboards?

A single pain of glass would just be easier.

Have you looked at SharpTools? It may be able to show data from multiple hubs on a single dashboard. Tagging @josh from SharpTools who will be able to answer any questions about the product.

You can't use Hub Mesh to gather all the 'mirrored" sensors to one hub BUT you can use HubConnect for that, still.

2 Likes

I can confirm that you can have multiple hubs feed a single dash inSharptools. You can also get a free trial.

3 Likes

Looks like @garyjmilne has you covered. Yes, SharpTools can support multiple hubs in a single dashboard. Feel free to tag me if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

Hub connect does a great job as well. No free trial needed.

1 Like

I have been trying this. Their instructions are not great, their error codes, are not great, their support pretends I don't know how to read and just reiterates what the error code says but doesn't explain why the product doesn't work when I follow the installation instructions.....

Which product are you referring to?

2 Likes

Hub Connect. Sharptools took me 5 minutes to setup what I wanted to do.

3 Likes