MQTT Alarm Panel

I ran out of time to work on it yesterday, but am hoping to work with it a bit today to get something going.

I use HSM with Konnected, but there is not direct link between the modes listed in "Location and Modes"and the monitoring of the Konnected sensors. HSM support would be great...that would allow me to set it direct from the MQTT alarm panel without the virtual switch relays. Konnected

Ok, got the same error after reinstalling the app....these are the full logs from new install to right as I got the error. The actions I took in the app were to setup the MQTT broker config....hit done to make sure that was fully set. It was fine after setting the broker info, so then I created a virtual switch....app started to throw an unexpected error at this point:

Strange - this isn't the error you posted before and there is really nothing in that log that is problematic - ignore that 'error' message it's was there as a attention grab debug. So there is nothing there that helps me track down the reason you get this 'Unexpected' . Your debug levels is still at 'trace'+ which is too verbose as trace and debug log messages are normally suppressed.

I was able to reproduce an error that was similar to the previous one you reported but again that would not have stopped the app running.

You used this to remove the app - did the child devices get automatically removed too ?

They did not....I manually removed the child devices.

So maybe I need to force 'uninstalled' to run , and that method of removal doesn't do that. I suspect then the atomicState variables might have survived too.

def uninstalled() {
    log ("Deleting all child devices", "WARN")
    wipe()
	removeAllChildDevices()
}

Leave this with me - so you can't run the app at all currently ?

Are you comfortable editing code or would you prefer a new version if and when I fix it ?

Correct...I get the unexpected error when I try to load the app.

I think the best way is to send you a small app that will delete all the data created by my app - and any child devices - we'll run that and then it will have an uninstall button. Then you can install the app again afresh.

You could also try downloading the beta3a app code again - and replacing the existing app code and then running the app again.. just in case something got changed. Maybe you already did that.

I've never had this issue reported before.. but I can create 'unexpected errors' but there is usually an accompanying error message in log or on the web page.

I can remove all the code and start completely fresh.

Let me know if that works... if not I now have a small app here that will remove everything I

I'm likely to issue beta3b fairly shortly addressing the child device creation issue and also adding HSM support.
It also fixes your previously reported error message
[error] groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_app_ukusa_MQTT_122.none
but that wasn't causing the issue you have.

Might need that app....removed all the code and now I get this error when trying to associate the virtual switch that I created

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: Cannot invoke method publishMsg() on null object

I have PM'd you the 'Remove' app.
Let's continue this by PM