Moving to Europe with North American Hubitat

Hi everyone,

I am planning to move to Europe from Canada, and I wondered if I could bring my C-5 Hubitat hub to Europe? Would it work, and what are the differences between European and American hubs? Also, would I need to change anything? Currently, I am thinking I'll only need to get a different cord.

The zwave devices in EU won’t connect to the NA C-5.

1 Like

You would have to get a EU frequency Z-Wave stick to use as external radio. Zigbee frequency is the same worldwide. Also, you would need a 5V-1A USB power adapter.

Like this:

And OTG cable for it:


Download the Hubitat app