Motion Lighting Issue after update to 2.1?

Just curious if anybody else saw an issue trying to open up motion lighting child apps after the update?

I get this when I try to go edit or look at one of them (however they still seem to function):

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: No signature of method: motionLighting.getSwitches() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Boolean) values: [false] Possible solutions: getSwithes(java.lang.Object)

I dare say there is a typo in the code. Tagging @bravenel

1 Like

Why would you say that? You don't have any Swithes on your hub? :grinning:

1 Like

Indeed not. It could possibly be a new device we haven't heard of?

Hard to tell if that typo really is a problem, or if being in the "possible solutions" wording section it is cosmetic only. They'll figure it out, though. They always do.

Yeah this crossed my mind. This is why I rarely state I am 100% sure. As soon as your wrong about something the community let's you have it.

I represent that remark... Oh, and I am on the receiving end of it a lot, too. :smile:

1 Like

Yes, a typo. Fix coming.

1 Like

Fixed, thanks

I still seem to be having this issue. It happens when I am in Motion Lighting and I go to add the switch. Once I do that it will no longer let me look at the child record and it immediately gives me the unexpected error.

What release are you running?

Hubitat Elevation® Platform Version

Hardware Version
Rev C-5

Could you post a screenshot of where you are experiencing this, and post the error you are getting also.