Monster/Leviton IWC600

Monster/Leviton IWC600 scene controller. I unpaired it from VeraPlus.
I did an inclusion, successfully with Hubitat. It recognized the device as a Leviton VRCS1 Zwave Controller but only as a single button device with on/off feature instead of 4 scene control buttons and the paddle. I tried changing it to VRCS4 Zwave controller and thats should more buttons when I enable child entities.

However, its not picking up the button presses. Looking at the live logs, when pressing the buttons, they are not showing up.

Starting to lose faith in this new Hubitat I purchased. My intention was to move away from VeraPlus for a wider ranger of support, but this is only the 2nd device I have tried adding and the 1st wont even pair at all Aoetec Button (IW166).

So far I am 0/2 in getting devices to work on this and I have nearly 70 more devices to add.

Is it a supported device?

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=List_of_Compatible_Devices

I guess not.

I suppose I'll send the Hubitat back and stick with VeraPlus? I was under the impression that Zigbee and Zwave devices were pretty much all supported but I guess not.

The IWC600 is basically the Leviton VRCS4 but with Monster Cable branding stamped on the packaging. The metal plate itself says Leviton. I saw in another thread where they worked on drivers for it in 2019 and had them rolled out into a release and "working".

EDIT: Sorry for the first line. Just getting frustrated that after giving up and moving on from the first device, I have more issues with the 2nd device. This was after a bunch of troubleshooting why Google Assistant wouldn't link to Hubitat. So far, every small thing I have tried implementing has sucked up an hour or 2 of time digging around. I did manage to get google linked, had to unlinked the account from security section in myaccount on webpage and re-add it.

See if there is a generic driver. Maybe @bcopeland can reccomend the right one.

I did email Hubitat support about it and they said they aren't on the compatible list and told me to ask the community here about it.

Have you seen:

Yeah I had seen that, already enabled child dimmers.

I actually just asked a question on that thread about how to find the switch mapper version that was mentioned a few comments before that one.

I'm trying to get an IWC600 to work, and I've seen mention of 'enabled child dimmers' in a few threads but I don't know where to find that.... can anyone help?

Scratch that... I figured it out. Only thing now is I can't get anything that I turn on to turn off.