Monoprice 4 in 1 sensors

Bought some old monoprice 4 in 1 sensors (15902)Look like ZOOZ 4 in 1. I got the sensor to exclude and then include via the Monoprice device by brand option. My hub is finding the device but when I go to configure it it shows up as a Zipato 2 bulb. I must be doing something wrong or just missing something here. Any thoughts?
Thank you Dave

because they're not official zooz, it probably picked the "best" driver for them. we can change that.

go to your devices, locate the device, click on it to go to the details page. scroll down to the device information, and there's a dropdown for "Type". you can try the zooz 4-in-1 sensor. after selected, click save device. once saved, on the top (under the commands), click configure

The fingerprint must match the bulbs fingerprint. Manually choose the Zooz 4-in-1 driver on the device page. Hit Configure while activating the sensor.

1 Like

Just be careful adjusting the settings using a driver not made for that device. The parameter numbers might not be the same, or they could be identical, you would have to check the manual.

Thank you fo all the tips. I will try to change the type and see what happens. I knew I was taking a risk on these devices and got over zealous buying them. I just hope I can get them to work well enough to satisfy my needs. After the fact I am finding it is a mixed bag on how well these devices respond in the first place. Oh well at least it keeps me on a learning curve. :grimacing: