MoesGo 3 gangs wall switch

Hi again, I just install a MoesGo wall switch with 3 gangs, everything going good, but when I try to switch on dosnt response, I change the type device to generic zigbee multi-endpoint switch, it works, but now switch on and off but all 3 gangs, i try changing from generic zigbee switch to moees zigbee wall switch from each gang but have no response, other issue that a note is the current state marks on but its off

Hi,

Please post the device Model and Manufacturer from Hubitat web page Data section. For every Zigbee device, this is the information needed to identify it.

1 Like

I hope you mean this

Yes, _TZ3000_qewo8dlz is the code of the manufacturer that made this device.
For any Tuya platform devices, you can use this forum search function to check whether the same device has already been discussed and if there is a solution available.
In our case, searching for _TZ3000_qewo8dlz will show that this community driver should work.

Have in mind, that for a lot of Tuya devices, it is not enough to simply change the driver. In many cases, you need to pair the device again to HE. For the most problematic devices, it is needed to first delete the device from HE ('remove device' button at the bottom right of the device page), and then pair it again as a new device.

2 Likes

It's alive!!!:sweat_smile: after 3 or 4 times add and remove the device finally responds and separated every gang individually.
Thank you very much for your help :metal:

1 Like

You are welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.