Moes 4 button zigbee switch

This device has been assigned the Tuya Metering plug driver at some time, what you see in the logs is the plug polling job from the previous driver...

Change the driver temporarily to the HE inbuilt driver 'Device' and click on the 'Delete All Scheduled Jobs' button. Then, return to the driver that works with this switch.

1 Like

Mi problema es que no consigo que hubitat lo vea. Estoy dejando pulsado el botón 1 durante 10 segundos hasta que parpadea. Que estoy haciendo mal?

I suppose you have put the HE hub in pairing mode before...
Do you have the same problem with any other Zigbee devices, or just this one?

Solo me pasaba con este pero ya está solucionado. Funcionó tras quitar la pila y volverla a poner después de 10 minutos aproximadamente.... Muchas gracias

1 Like

You are welcome!

I've been using these for a quite a while and I love them. However, just recently they started to report two events each time i push the button once. I don't remember this evey being a problem before, but its quite regular now. Anyone else experience this? The following events got triggered from a single push. both events happend within 1 sec of each other. Using the Tuya Scene Switch TS004F driver.

@kkossev , my switches are reporting as model "TS0044" and are sending double pressed events. I added to the debounce list and it seems to have stopped triggering to button presses. I put together a PR for you.

thanks for all your work on this driver.

1 Like

Hi, I'm currently facing the same issue as well where my Moes 4 button scene switch is sending single press trigger events twice within a second of each other. Did you manage to solve the issue?

Please post the device model and manufacturer, as shown at the bottom of the web page ‘Device Details’ section.

Hi Kkossev, the details are as follows.

manufacturer: _TZ3000_wkai4ga5
model: TS0044

The device was working fine for quite a few weeks till yesterday when this happened.

2 Likes