Mode problem, but not with Mode Manager

At midnight on the dot, mistakenly, sunset still refers to yesterday's sunset, and 9:59 pm refers to the new days time. So at midnight, that test is true, as you see. The change for sunset time in the hub doesn't happen until 30 seconds after midnight. This was a mistaken change recently made, that we will reverse. Not sure how that slipped in there. It's a platform bug.

We will investigate further.

5 Likes

@bravenel as much as you all have done in the couple of months i've been an HE user, plus ALL the code updates, i can see how a 3 and a 0 could have slipped into a line of code among the millions lof lines there are. I consider this a very impressive thing that you all can say "OPPPS!, we fat fingered something" that shows me that your only human and own up to the mistakes and fix them!! This is something that most people/companies won't do and that is a downfall in my book. So kudos to you all for owning the "boo-boo" and working to fix it! Keep it up and thank you for all you do.

4 Likes

Thanks. Yes, mistakes are made by all of us. This particular one has been fixed, and will be in an upcoming hot fix release.

5 Likes

Thanks!

I knew I wasn't going crazy, at least not this particular time. We will just ignore the other times I was.

:crazy_face:

Glad you guys could track it down and fix it so quickly.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.