Mode manager

If you want the data in Hubitat, then you’d need to pair the Hue Outdoor Motion sensor with the Hubitat hub. Sensors paired directly to the Hue bridge cannot be integrated with Hubitat. Only bulbs paired to the Hue bridge will show up in Hubitat.

Aww, ok good to know. I would have defintely thought it was going to the HUE. Thanks!

1 Like

I have it in a window sill pointed outwards and upwards behind a curtain.

1 Like

JUST got my phillips hue outdoor sensor today!! Thanks for the suggestion. Now I'm trying to figure out where I am going to mount this thing.

1 Like

Did you find a solution to your issues with Mode Manager? I have been facing the same issues. I set up very simple criteria for the switching; yet, it just stays in the same mode forever.

Did the reboot help? Did you also uninstall and reinstall the app?

Yes, I uninstalled, rebooted the hub then reinstalled and I'm working just fine. I also had to fix my location because it was off giving me incorrect sunrise and sunset times.

1 Like

Same here. Uninstalled Mode Manager, rebooted hub, reinstalled MM. Seems to be working fine now.

1 Like

I'm having problems with mode manager changing modes when I am in away mode which is how I have it set per the below. As you can see, it changed from Away to Evening and disarmed my alarm when sunset occurred. Any thoughts?

How do I stop it changing modes. I no longer want to use day but there is no option to remove the settings once you install them.

Go into Settings - Locations and Modes - Modes tab.

You can disable the app, or remove it, or remove individual settings in it.