Mode Manager Selecting Wrong Mode

I am having some issues with mode manager flipping to a different mode when it is not supposed too
For example tonight it went to Away - Night, when it should of gone to Home - Night. Last night at 11pm it first went to Away - Overnight then it changed to Home - Overnight seconds later. Originally I had the Away modes setup in the "set mode based on time of day", but then removed them, but it still looks like they are still there, but not???

Here is a screen shot of my setup. Any ideas what to check?

this May not be helpful, but your stuff looks overly complicated. Why so many away modes? The app is written assuming you have one away mode.

Nope, not complicated. Modes allow me to automate based on times of days. Other people do it. It was working just fine for a few days and then it just broke.

1 Like

Multiple away modes are supported as are multiple home modes. One community member, I believe @corerootedxb (hope I'm not mistaken), uses something like 14 modes.

Well I delete the Mode Manager app and recreated everything and so far so good. I think something got messed up internally with it.

1 Like

16 modes :smiley:

1 Like

@corerootedxb

My bad, Bill. But what's a couple modes between friends? :rofl:

1 Like