Mode Manager on Controller Hub - Mode did NOT change this morning, hub seems okay

Just had this happen today... Has been working fine. Not sure what is going on.. Mode did NOT change this morning. This is my controller hub so do not have Zigbee or ZWave turned on. I have Dashboard (no dashboards), Lutron Integrator, Amazon Echo Skill, Maker API (no devices selected), Hub Connect (mode changes one-way sending from Server to 2 hubs) - both hubs are at "late night".

Have not rebooted yet...

Edit: Nothing shows up in the logs. I am on the most current firmware. I do have a bunch of orphaned (no app) Sonos Player devices which I will delete as well as some other stuff. But nothing too freaky. I am receiving updates from an outdoor MS6 so that part seems to be still working. WebUI is responsive.

Edit2: Am leaving as is until next mode change at noon.

Reporting back - the mode changed to "Afternoon" as expected at noon. Everything looks okay. Am a little nervous about this inconsistency though. Not sure what happened this morning.

Have you looked in the logs to see what else was happening on your hub around the time you expected mode to change to morning?

Yeah but there was nothing unusual that I could tell unfortunately. Just basic stuff no errors. I did not reboot the hub or anything, just let it run and the afternoon mode kicked in as expected. Will keep watching over the next cycle of changes. I do NOT have the rootn tootn app on this hub.

I really want to be able to rely on HE and recommend it to my clients but there is still enough quirkiness left that is making me hesitate - especially since I will be the first line of support for them.. For my personal home / hobby / exploration use all good.

I do have to keep saying that most issues I've found have been my fault one way or another.