Mode Manager - Not working as it should

Yes, I just rebooted the hub and then it updated to the correct date and time. I did a test before I rebooted and the command I just sent this morning showed yesterday at 2:30pm. Haven't had any issue with this previously (or at least no issues to lead me to believe there was any issue) it just seems like the device stopped checking in with the time.

@TemptingTime I don't know if this will help your time discrepancy issue but I installed the NTP app and have it checking my local ntp server I have running every 6 hrs (i think) and I have not had a single time where the "time" shows off by any period of time. Depending on your own personal setup you might be able to point the NTP client app to something like your router (most consumer routers have some sort of builtin NTP service).

Here is a link to the information about the NTP Ciient and how to install it.
NTP Client/Local NTP Server Support

I hope this helps you out with this time sync issue.

@steelz1 Thanks for the info I bookmarked your link and will check it out tonight. It hasn't happened again since, but it may be a good idea to have just in case.

1 Like

glad to offer the option!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.