Mjpeg camera with ptz?

It’s not an opinion, it’s the established rule of law. People have been fined and jailed for pirating digital content. Those are facts pal. Your interpretation/feeling/opinion are totally irrelevant in this discussion.

You’ve branded yourself in this community as an admitted thief. I hope you enjoy that distinction.

1 Like

I don’t care whether you get caught. I’m simply going to keep saying you’re doing something illegal because apparently you are incapable of agreeing to whatever terms are imposed on legal methods of software distribution.

If you don’t like the terms of a software’s license at the time you make a purchase, whether it’s a movie, a subscription or an app, then don’t use it (or cancel the subscription if the terms change).

The rest of what you’re spewing is utter nonsense because you’re unwilling to see yourself as the bad guy, or girl. You’re not a freedom fighter, you’re not standing up to corporate abuse. You’re just stealing. You’ll have to just take my word for it, I guess.

I’m done.

1 Like

You my friend are ignorant. Some people on here may have the means to figure out who you are. You're a keyboard warrior. When people blatantly flaunt the fact that they steal copyrighted material it makes others start looking into the matter. Gook luck.

Lol. Ooookay. I still haven't done a single thing wrong so as far as I'm concerned. You can feel free to hold whatever viewpoint you want. But your gonna just have to agree to disagree.

He's just a troll who's acting like some big boy vigilante to justify his thievery behind the anonymyity of the internet... Best thing to do is just to ignore but remember him for what he is... A thief.

3 Likes

Get help. Seriously. I’ve got acquaintances who suffer from schizophrenia and I know how hard it is for them. Your posts exhibit many of the key symptoms.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

You’re a thief and are seriously lacking in morals. I’ll just leave it at that. I too am done with you.

3 Likes

This thread has received too many flags and it contains too many posts that have nothing to do with the topic. So it is now closed for further comments.

Just a reminder to everyone, this is a public forum, please treat everyone with respect and remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction

Instead, offer reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

https://community.hubitat.com/faq

2 Likes