Missing zigbee off location events

I’m troubleshooting a zigbee device that i think is causing my zigbee radio to go offline. My hub used to reboot and recover when this happened but i noticed it has stoped because the location events are no longer being created after upgrading the hub to 2.3.5.121 while troubleshooting my zigbee issue. Am i correct in thinking these Zigbee radio is offline hub events should be creating a Zigbee radio is off location event i can use as a trigger or did this change or are these 2 events not the same?
@bobbyD

I noticed this last night, so have added zigbeeStatus attribute from Hub Information Driver/Device as a trigger to my rule. I’m on 125.

That was my thought too, but when I checked the logs i didn't see the Hub information Driver was getting updated either. I changed my zigbee channel again because i didn’t do proper troubleshooting… but the channel change is not reflected in the device like it was in prior versions.

Me too.
I don't have any history with this, so I don't know how it was with zigbeeOff in location events.

I just recreated a rule I used to have that would notify me when the hub restarted, ie, a 'location event'. It worked, even though it doesn't appear in the location log.

What version are you using? (Current version is v3.0.26) zigbeeStatus will show the status at last reboot, zigbeeStatus2 will show the status as of the last poll of the Zwave Status & Hub Alerts data.

I always run your latest code, it’s too good not to… but i dont think your code is having a problem in this case. The only error i see for the device is “Status 408 on H2 request” and I’m 99% sure it’s related to the hub.

408 is a timeout error (hub too busy to respond) but unfortunately with it being on the H2 data you’re not getting the zigbee status updated.

1 Like

Following...