Mirror Me app not working as expected

Hi all,

I set up a Mirror Me for my kitchen. I set it up for my kitchen light, a Lutron Caseta dimmer, to forward commands to my under cabinet lights, a set of Osram/Sylvania RGBW zigbee string lights.
The string lights are using the Generic Zigbee RGBW Light driver, and have been functioning flawlessly otherwise.

When I first installed the app, the RGBW lights followed all the commands I sent to the Caseta, but then the dimmer setting stopped updating. On/Off still works, but changing the Caseta dimmer does nothing to the RGBW. I can still change the dimmer in the RGBW device fine--it just doesn't mirror.

Thanks for any help,

Ricky

I deleted it and tried again:

Unfortunately, though it says it will receive level, levelchange, and switch, only switch works. Any help out there?

app:2702019-08-05 08:44:12.248 pm errorjava.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "40.0" on line 108 (evtHandler)

app:2702019-08-05 09:44:02.884 am errorjava.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "100.0" on line 108 (evtHandler)

app:2702019-08-05 09:43:54.959 am errorjava.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "61.0" on line 108 (evtHandler)

Can we also get the documentation page updated to include Mirror Me information please, @patrick.

It isn't liking the decimal values comming in from the Lutron dimmers, we can fix that.

1 Like

I've no doubt! Thanks for looking into it!

This will be fixed in the 2.1.4 release

1 Like

Fantastic! Thanks, @mike.maxwell!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.