Minor UI improvement suggestions: add device pages

I find that I end up in the wrong place on the UI when looking for zigbee and z-wave pairing, often going to the zigbee or z-wave settings page first. This makes sense, as sometimes, I am looking to see if a device has been added yet, or I'm looking at the list of devices to see if there are areas needing better coverage (e.g., to improve the mesh). I suggest having a link from each of the zigbee and z-wave settings pages to the corresponding add device page, so that navigation is more intuitive.

A second comment is that the add device pages are sort of an "island". Once you get on those pages, you can't directly navigate back to their parent (the devices page). This is not a big issue, but you might want to make it more intuitive to get back, e.g., having a breadcrumb at the top of the page like you do on other pages (see, for example, the backup and restore page that has a breadcrumb back to settings).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.