mine:

VersionReport- applicationVersion:1.17

VersionReport- zWaveProtocolVersion:3.42

VersionReport- zWaveLibraryType:Routing Slave

I would try with basic Zwave tool DH to set
parameter 9 size 1 value 5
parameter 11 size 1 value 30

just to see if they are taking writes and changing
and your jumper is off P5 on your mimolite circuit board correct?

to be clear using my mimolite DH
When you select configure the logs will just say:

momentary switch state enabled 3 sec
Configuring defaults

Then
selecting refresh afterwards the logs will say:

ConfigurationReport- parameterNumber:11, size:1, value:30
ConfigurationReport- parameterNumber:9, size:1, value:5
ConfigurationReport- parameterNumber:8, size:1, value:3
Refreshing

Ok, I changed the perimeters manually and then tried the new DH again. Nothing. Yes, my jumper is removed. I have Mimolites on 12 overhead doors and none work with new DH. I don’t get it.

When I revert back to your last device handler, dated 9/24/19 everything works.

Ok, so I figured it out. I had to hit the unlock button in the device and then it works.

Well the unlock function only worked with the first door??? I tried on the other doors and no function. Not sure what’s going on.

so when you hit configure and refresh on the other doors their parameters read the same?

also select off maybe the momentary switch is still engaged for some reason

I updated to MIMOlite Garage Door Controller 03/03/2020 DH
I set the configure defaults to switch off and door unlocked and I also set the switch to off if door closed.
I was trying to keep the on/off separate in case someone wanted to use the DH for something other than a garage door.
Having the switch go off if contacts closed might not work for them but is best for a garage door.

updated DH fixed a typo

using MIMOlite Garage Door Controller 03/03/2020 DH
(you should not need to use basic Zwave tool DH)
select configure then select refresh and see if the logs say :

the device page should have the switch off and unlocked

I will try the new device handler when I get back to the house. Thanks for all your help.

Updated to the new DH. configuration shows:

Hit "open" DH says "opening" and nothing happens. continues to say "opening" until I change the DH back to the old one. Then it works fine.

I assume that contact stays closed and by old DH I assume you mean 9/24/2019 DH.
Did you try refreshing (after 20 sec) then on or push
I just tried 9/24/2019 DH and configure and all functions work fine
the I went back to 3/03/2019 DH and and everything is fine.

so the mimolite that you have working with 3/03/2019 DH did you use the basic Zwave tool DH to write settings to on it?
have you used basic Zwave tool DH on the other non working mimolites?
I have 2 mimolites I do not remember if I wrote to both of them with basic Zwave tool DH but I definitely read both of them and wrote to at least one of them.

Yes, I am using the old 9/24/2019 DH.

I did not try refreshing (after 20 sec) then on or push

I do not remember if I wrote to the others with the basic tool. I will try that, but the parameters seem to be returning correctly?

I will try all of this now. If I need to manually write to the Mimo, what all parameters should I change? Just the three we have discussed?

yes I am wondering if basic Zwave tool DH is changing another setting during the write or read

Ok, So the first door that we were working on yesterday works fine with the new DH. I am onto Door 2, Which I just wrote the three parameters with basic Z, and then changed to the new DH. Again, hitting "open" it says its "opening" . Nothing happens. After 20 seconds you can refresh but you get the same thing. There has to be a parameter we are missing??

try using basic Zwave tool DH and reading (top 4 buttons give each a few seconds to finish) the working and non working mimolite and compare the results

everything looked the same, except for parameters. I manually entered all of them so they match the working door and again nothing.. I'm baffled

For the nonworking and working mimolites the groupingidentifier 1,2 & 3 all have node[1] ? ( Not node[] )
Like this
AssociationReport- groupingIdentifier:3, maxNodesSupported:2, nodes:[1]

AssociationReport- groupingIdentifier:2, maxNodesSupported:2, nodes:[1]

AssociationReport- groupingIdentifier:1, maxNodesSupported:2, nodes:[1]

Only other idea is to power cycle the non working mimolite and with the 3/03/2020 DH put a 1 in the momentary switch setting (hit the button) it should change to 1 sec on the right hand of the display then select refresh to read it. In the logs parameter 11 value should now be 10.
Then select configure and refresh. In the logs parameter 11 value should now be 30.

Everything checks out. I power cycled the mimo and now the device says contact is open and door is opening. I manually opened the door but the state doesn’t change and now I’m getting an error in the log. See picture