MIMO2+ Included but not working

:+1: :grinning: :+1:

After rollingback, the probleme fixed.
Also some other problems were fixed after this rollback.
I used to have this problems when using dashboard, before the rollback:
Mimo2+ Contact input will not update state
Mimo2+ relay will not update ( it showa as sending, until a leave and get back in to teh app)
Another relay will not update (usuing relay generic driver).

It had drived me nuts for days those problems.

now I am Happy again. :innocent:

1 Like

I read 2.2.2 version and it dose not mention any bug fix for MIMO2+. Any news on this topic?

the fix is in there (I just included and tested it again), it missed the release notes, adding it now...

2 Likes

I have version 2.2.3.148. I see no choice to set security to "Locks/Garage Doors". Am I looking in the wrong place, or is this taken care of automatically in this version?

this item is a multi input multiouput divice, just add it as a new z-wave divice, and you will be at thr right direction

I just took my MIMO2+ off of ST as their device handler no longer works and included it in my C7 running 2.2.4.158. It is an important application for me that remotely controls my main water valve and water drain system for a second home up in snow country.

I am able to manually control Relay 1 & 2 just fine in the child apps, but changes Sig1 and Sig2 do not trigger changes in the contact field in the child apps.

It included automatically with S0 security. I don't know how to include it without security in 2.2.4.158 to see if this is causing the issue so if anyone knows how to do that let me know.

If @mike.maxwell or anyone else can help it is appreciated.

1 Like