My mesh was solid with my vera hub, however I have issues with certain devices not responding or taking long to respond. I have tried a full zwave repair, all my existing devices that were on the vera are on the hubitat now. When I run the repair I get lots of fails, which doesn't make sense, it's almost as if the devices themselves arent working as repeaters maybe? Is there a setting for that I may be missing? Thoughts? Suggestions? I am all ears! Thanks for the help in advance!
Please provide a screenshot of your zwave devices under Settings, Z-Wave details.
Also powered devices are zwave repeaters, their is not a setting to enable/disable.
Running a repair with devices that are at the edge of your mesh and not communicating properly with the controller, can make things worse. I would take advantage of the individual device repair that Hubitat controller offers. If you go to Settings, then Z-Wave details, each repeater will have a repair on its table row. Run individual repairs for the nodes that failed the first time. Then resolve any problems with that device before you move to next.
When comparing your older mesh to the Hubitat mesh, keep in mind that you are comparing an established mesh with one that has not yet been established. Once you bring your Hubitat mesh to a stable level, you would benefit from the same or greater reliability than you had before.
If you didn't read this post already, I recommend checking it out:
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll give them a go!!!
Ok, I did the suggested single repair and that seems to have sorted it all out, thanks so much for the help! Still new to this hubitat stuff and not quite as good at it as I'd like to be!