So a couple of questions:

1. What Hub Model
  2. What HE FW version
  3. What are the results from http://<hubIP>/hub/currentZigbeeStack
2 Likes
  1. C-8
  2. Latest version, 2.3.5.118
  3. Hub is set to use standard Zigbee stack

I should note that I have a C-4 (now powered off) in the exact same location running my Zigbee network for years. I’ve factory reset my Zigbee devices, brought them right next to hub, brought the hub right next to devices and nothing pairs still.

First thing to do is get it on the correct Zigbee Stack

http://<hubIP>/hub/useNewZigbeeStack/true

and then reboot, come back to the Settings|Zigbee Details and click the Rebuild Network button

Done, rebooted, rebuilt Zigbee stack and tried same devices and no luck still. Absolutely nothing will register.

Let's try a shutdown and remove the power for a few minutes before bringing it back onlne.

FWIW, it took nearly 4 days for my mesh to come back completely after fixing the zigbee stack.

After a day or so, some devices came back, then went away again, then came back. I didn't have to re-pair anything to get them back. I did pop batteries out in a couple devices and power cycled a couple outlets/repeaters.

Knock on wood, but I'm at the 24 hour mark now of everything working perfectly.

All setups are different, but I have my power set to 8. Not sure if that helped or not but I'm hesitant to change it back out of fear of breaking something else.

what devices exactly are you trying to join?
And have you ever gotten a device to join your c8?

Not a single Zigbee device has been joined to the network. All Z-Wave devices worked just fine on first try. Note that I'm going from C-4 to C-8, so I had to manually re-add them all.

My tests have been an Inovelli Blue Dimmer and an Iris Zigbee Plug-In. The Inovelli is a a room away and I use the Iris Plugin so that I can bring the hub right next to it. Each time, yes, I factory reset them both. I also try to pair them anywhere between 4-6 times and at random times I've tried pairing them as well and absolutely nothing connects.

In the past, I've tried various Zigbee motion sensors and flood sensors and nothing pairs.

Well, after responding to Mike, I went back and shutdown and unplugged for a few minutes. Went back, plugged in and FINALLY got both my plug-in and dimmer to pair. I'll take this as a positive step forward and will see if I can get any other devices to finally pair.

2 Likes

If you haven’t already make sure you’re in the most recent platform version.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.