MiBoxer RGB FUT037Z

Hi all,

I am kinda new to the forum, Hubitat and the smart home community so please be gentle with me :slight_smile:

Is was wondering if there is a (sub) forum where you can share your experiences with devices which are not known yet to work with HE? I have recently bought a HE and replaced my old Hafële LED controllers with a Zigbee RGB MiBoxer FUT037Z. I had some trouble connecting it, due to Hafële not colourcoding the wiring to the leds (all white), but the Miboxer with the Generic Zigbee RGB light works well.

3 Likes

Hi @T0mc4t and welcome to Hubitat community!

I can't recall a general forum topic dedicated to devices that are not (yet) working with HE... But I think this is a good idea!

It's good news that your MiBoxer Zigbee 3.0 LED Controller works out of the box with HE Generic Zigbee RGB light driver! This LED controller is really interesting, it lacks the infamous 'Powered by Tuya' logo, which means that it may be truly compliant with Zigbee 3.0 standards!

Good luck with your home automation journey and Hubitat Elevation!

1 Like

I suggest going through …

That is a good place to finde community developed and “non official” drivers and devices.