MHCOZY TS0001 didn't get assigned as switch or anything

Hi all!

I bought a MHCOZY device that identifies as a TS0001. It's a "MHCOZY Zigbee Switch Controller Module Mini". I did the add, and then a config. Nothing assigned. So I set it as Generic Zigbee Switch. And it turns off and on as well as flash (but to be fair, I am assuming flash is hubitat-controlled.)

Here's the device profile if it helps:
Device pairing info
Manufacturer: _TZ3000_qi44t5u6
Endpoint 01 application: 46
Endpoint 01 endpointId: 01
Endpoint 01 idAsInt: 1
Endpoint 01 inClusters: 0003,0004,0005,0006,0702,0B04,E000,E001,0000
Endpoint 01 initialized: true
Endpoint 01 manufacturer: _TZ3000_qi44t5u6
Endpoint 01 model: TS0001
Endpoint 01 outClusters: 0019,000A
Endpoint 01 profileId: 0104
Endpoint 01 stage: 4

And here's the amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095YWK6C1

Can we get it added to the database?
Also, any other way I should set the device except for Generic Zigbee Switch?

TIA!

Jann

@mike.maxwell :arrow_up:

Not sure about this, but typically if the device is functioning fine with a particular driver, you got the right one, or one close enough. That said, I didn't search the forums or supported device list for this device, so there might be something better.

1 Like

This device should be capable of reporting the power and the energy consumption as well.
Have you tried the HE inbuilt 'Generic Zigbee Outlet' driver?

If the stock driver does not work for some reasons, you can use the custom Tuya driver. But I can recommend this only if you really need power/energy reporting. If not - better stay with the switch driver.

2 Likes

I just changed it to "Outlet" and it now shows power reporting drop-down in preferences as well as this in "Data": * powerCluster: 0B04

Thanks! Now to see if it does show power. My INNR 224's show the drop-down but not the powerCluster in Data...and they don't report. My 244's do.

Yeah, the fun of Zigbee properties lying to you! :joy:

Jann

2 Likes