Meross Garage Opener

Do you use the token immediately after requesting it using the login script? That token will expire.

I just tried it again, and it worked. This is what I did:

1. Go To https://iot.meross.com/v1/Auth/login.
  2. Copy login.js script into console window, replace USERNAME and PASSWORD and execute.
  3. Save "token" value returned by script.
  4. Copy paste my code (above) into the console window, replace TOKEN with value from previous API call.
  5. Got back a success message with list of UUIDS.
2 Likes

@ajardolino3,
Thank you for your step-by-step explanation. I followed them, but got an error again.
Suddenly I noticed that the quotes around TOKEN are different than in the rest of the script. I changed them and then it worked.

Thank you so much for your script and the time you put into it. My garage door finally works in Hubitat :smiley:

foute haakjes

Juiste haakjes

1 Like

@ajardolino3 The version number code change resolved this for me. I had everything else configured properly, but was pounding my head about why my device wasn't responding. I had previously noticed those 0s in the driver code (Thinking "Is there really a version zero?!), but couldn't quite process what to do about it.

Since previously giving up on this, I ended up using the (convoluted and somewhat unreliable) IFTTT approach that others have used. This is working so much better than that. Thanks!

Only problem with using IFTTT is now you are dependent on the internet for your garage door to work. Someone should really update the device driver for hubitat so it pulls the UUIDs automatically for you instead of having to run javascript in a browser console. @ithinkdancan - is this possible?

1 Like

Or just use a zen 16 and a security 2.0 to dry contact button.

I'm trying to get this to work. I think i followed all the steps using chrome.
Is the UUID the "userid" from the chrome console?

I'm getting these errors

1 Like