Me and Alexa are fighting again

I wanna describe my odd situation, maybe someone has seen something similar. If anyone has any thoughts on it please express them as I could use all the ideas I can get.

I use Hubitat to control my Zigbee lights.

Alexa and habitat have been working fine together for months. All of a sudden Alexa begin to give strange messages and became unable to control the lights in the master bedroom. Alexa started saying things like can’t find null. She would also say she can’t find the device. I reset the hub, reset her, booted my router disconnected the Alexa skill and re-enabled it.

The really strange part is now that I’ve done all of this resetting she will turn off the lights and turn them on just as she is supposed to all through the day. At night, she will turn them off and then say I’m having trouble communicating. for the last three days she is only doing this at night. It’s getting better but not quite right yet.

I just now thought to include an error that I found in the log file.

app:1642022-07-09 11:58:53.451 am errorError making Call to Alexa message gateway: {"header":{"namespace":"System","name":"Exception","messageId":"ff43c849-baff-402f-b094-89c9fb6ef027"},"payload":{"code":"INVALID_REQUEST_EXCEPTION","description":"com.amazon.iota.container.exception.NoCorrelationSessionFound: No active session found for correlation token : SUdTVEs6AAE6AAg6eyJpZCI6ImNhZWVhNmI2LTQ2NDgtNDRhNi05ODJmLTAwMTJjNmY2YjdiZCIsInVyaSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZC1hY3JzLW5hLXAtNWIzLWZiOGVhNThmLnVzLWVhc3QtMS5hbWF6b24uY29tOjk0NDQifQ=="}}

app:1642022-07-09 11:58:53.451 am errorError making Call to Alexa message gateway: {"header":{"namespace":"System","name":"Exception","messageId":"ada77a53-dfef-42e6-a57d-2c19c8513ea3"},"payload":{"code":"INVALID_REQUEST_EXCEPTION","description

I think something is up on the Alexa side. Over the last few days to a week, our Alexa integration with ST will say "can't find null" as well. Ask the same thing again and she'll respond correctly.

Agreed. I am having lots of response errors like "what do you want to turn on?" when asking to turn on lights that she easily handled before.

What’s going on with Alexa? I am getting this INVALID_REQUEST_EXCEPTION error daily since Oct 17.

Cursing at Alexa on my end seems to help some.:wink: