MCO HOME 3 Gang Switch

Hello,
I have a house that used to have vera or ezlo controllers, but I am not able to get them in Mexico.
I tried to use hubitat, but unfortunately there is no drive for 2 and 3 gangs switches
I found some topics about it, but after follow the instructions it did not work.
Does any one can help me ?

Zigbee?
Post the info from the "Data" section at the bottom of the device page.

Z wave

So one of these two? MH-S613-广州迈赫姆电子科技有限公司 OR MH-S513-广州迈赫姆电子科技有限公司

Do they actually have an on/off state or are they just button presses that you can do action with?

Yes

According to this, there is a custom driver that works for it

Links to this pastebin, which is a modified driver from a 3 outlet power strip, but they probably use the same commands so it works:

You also need this child driver as well (install both, set the device to the one above)

Thank you very much for your help, but as I metioned before, I already test the drivers and didn´t work, maybe I did something wrong or missed some step

Did you install the parent and the child driver?
Did you switch the device to that driver after installing it?
Otherwise you will have to be more specific on what the problems are.

I guess it's my lack of knowledge, I didn't install the secondary driver, I just copied the driver from the wiki, so I'm going to read the document again because the installation of the secondary driver is not clear to me. Thank you for all your support.
Could you please guide me where to find information about it

Here is how to install a custom driver: How to Install Custom Drivers | Hubitat Documentation

First check your drivers code list to see which you have installed already so you do not create duplicates.

The main driver you set the device to is "Triple Relay Driver"
The child driver which will be used for each switch (created automatically) is "Dual Relay Driver (Child)"

If you are missing either of these use, Create new driver and use IMPORT.
Right click the link you need below and copy, then paste into the import box.
Triple Relay Driver: https://pastebin.com/raw/rE02fmZr
Child Driver: https://pastebin.com/raw/EP0exfg2

For next part you may want to have the live logs open on another tab to watch for errors.
Once you have both drivers installed, switch the device to "Triple Relay Driver" and save
Press Configure, give it a minute then at the bottom press Save Preferences
Child devices should be created, if not you can also try the RecreateChildDevices button.

Hello Jeff,
Hi, just to let you know that I managed to get the 3 gang switch to work, thank you very much for your guidance and help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.