Manage or Create Conditions won't Cancel => Can't edit

I am trying to check if my Thermostat is in Heat mode. I start to create a condition and select the Thermostat, but the Thermostat mode pulldown selection is not available. Additionally I cannot Cancel the condition. Additionally, exiting the page, editing the app and coming back to conditions displays the same not-editable dialog.

Can someone please point out what I am doing wrong and how to cancel the current bad condition.

Please show the Current States section of the Nexia Thermostat device page.

To get out of this broken condition, hit the gear icon upper right, then click on Go To App on the App Status page.

I swear you guys don't sleep :grin: Thanks for the rapid response.

That thermostat's driver is not right. It is missing the attribute supportedThermostatModes. This attribute is what tells RM what modes are available for the thermostat. You should probably switch to a more up to date driver.

Huh! Thanks for the response.

I am using the latest driver revisions. I'll could contact thebearmay and see if this can be added.

I got around my problem by retyping the app commands in a new app (deleting the old one) and using local variables. Probably not pretty but it works (at least for now).