Maker API stopped working

Updated error code screenshot

and link:

http://10.0.1.2/apps/api/203/devices/7/on/?access_token…….

Those are all from the Hubitat side. What app/shortcut are you using on your phone from outside Hubitat? A screen shot showing the actual link it is using would be ideal. That way, it shows what is actually there, not what you think should be there. The error you posted initially shows it hitting app 68. The ones you just posted show app 203 (which looks like it would work since the new app number is presumably 203.

For instance, here is mine that I use for a backup presence device in Tasker. I use the cloud endpoint since I may not be on my local wifi when this runs. The 641 is the app number. If yours still has 68, then that is where the issue is.

1 Like

Yes with the updated app ID it still doesn’t work. The link is being used in a shortcut automation in iOS to get the url when I stop my alarm and that triggers my automations. The screenshot I was using was just a google chrome browser that I copied and later the link in to see if it would execute. I have also tried to execute the link manually in safari and it’s the same error. Weird thing is that I’m not getting the warn log I got last time now it just says testing?

But you didn't actually post a screen shot that showed the link. You posted a screenshot that just showed the IP minus all of the remaining data.

This link will NOT cause the error "app 68 not found"

PS, if you are using a Chrome shortcut on your phone's home, the only way I know to fix it is to delete it, then go to chrome, past the full link again, and then send a new shortcut to your home screen. As far as I know, you cannot manually edit the links in the chrome shortcuts (Only experience is with Android. IOS may be different. But, I am pretty sure that is a chrome thing. It's not a phone OS thing.)

2 Likes

You have an extra "/"

It should be:

http://10.0.1.2/apps/api/203/devices/7/on?access_token

Note the no "/" after the command.

3 Likes

You my friend are a genius! Crazy how it was there the whole time we were all looking too deep. Working now :pray:t5:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.