Maker API / Node Red error - Aeon Home Energy Meter (Gen 5)

In the process of moving from C4-C7, and I'm getting the following error on the above device. It worked fine on the C4, but now I get this error whenever I hit 'deploy' and the device does not have any attributes listed. The device does function in HE with @codahq community driver (yes I know Ben does not support HE anymore :cry:)

Any thoughts as to how I can get this devices talking to NR again?

Might this be a case where the Catch node would help? I've not used it myself so I'm just throwing it out there.

EDIT: I know it wouldn't fix the issue. But maybe it helps with more info?

I add the node, but it is not given any info.

I'm also getting this in the Maker API logs.

I think it is a Maker Issue

1 Like

I'm guessing it's a bug in the driver on the C-7. Are you running different platform versions on the hubs?

1 Like

Could be. :+1:

Yeah the C4 is running 2.2.2.129 and the C7 is running the latest 2.2.4.148

Any idea how to troubleshot, or what line 730 it's complaining about? The driver is only 500+ lines, so not there.

Maybe search for listDevices? I think the 730 line is for that.

getting warmer

"label":"Aeo HEM","type":"Aeon HEM Gen5","id":"68","date":"2020-11-28T15:06:24+0000","model":null,"manufacturer":null,"capabilities":["Configuration","Refresh","PowerMeter","EnergyMeter","Sensor"],"attributes":{"voltage1":null,"dataType":"NUMBER","values":null,"current":"0.000","power":"0.000","cost":" 0.00","energyDuration":"1.81 Days","energy":"0.064","power2":"7.781","voltage2":null,"current2":"0.067","current1":"0.000","voltage":"121.550","cost1":"-0.00","cost2":" 0.01","power1":"0.000"},"commands":[{"command":"refresh"},{"command":"reset"},{"command":"configure"}]},

I think it doesn't like the null in voltage2 or "values". Voltage2 I get but what would "values" be?

I'm getting something similar:
"Unable to cast to dataType for device ID (813) with attribute (energyDuration). Open an issue (Issues · fblackburn1/node-red-contrib-hubitat · GitHub) to report back the following output: TEXT: 44.83 Days "

I am on a C5

And it may already be fixed...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.