Lutron Pico's and Rooms

So when setting up new devices in Lutrons app it requires you to put it in a room. I have no problem with that ... but something I just noticed is picos in the same room basically end up controlling the in wall dimmer in the room- actually it turns on all in wall dimmers in room. I am wanting my pico's to just control one in wall dimmer and control it from hubitat Buttons - so in the information below: Picos control "A" and then "B" is just on it's own.

So here is what I am seeing - is there an easier or less hackish way around this:

The room is our Living room

A) In Wall Dimmer (main)
B) In Wall Dimmer (accent)
C) Pico Front
D) Pico Back

I went through and installed each of these 4 devices one at a time and put them all in the living room but gave them each slightly different names.

Now when I go to one of the picos and turn lights on / off they turn on/off ALL the lights in the room.

I thus went back in and changed the rooms for the picos to "Liv Room" instead of "Living Room" and now they are separated.

1. Can you setup Lutron devices in the lutron app and not include them into rooms? (this seemed like part of the process

2. If not then is this the way to handle it create a bunch of bogus rooms to stick things in?

I put my picos, that aren't going to natively control a dimmer, into a room called remotes that doesn't have any dimmers in it.

So that is the trick eh? ok good enough for me.