Lutron LZL-4B-WH-L01 Connected Bulb Remote, anyone tried it?

Just remembered I have a Lutron 4-button zibgee remote gathering dust, just wondering if anyone's tried it with Hubitat, although admittedly I don't see it in the compatible devices list.

1 Like

It’s not zigbee iirc. It’s lutron’s 433 MHz mesh network. It’ll work with Hubitat through a lutron caseta smart bridge pro, or one of their higher end ra2 select or radioRA2 systems.

Product page for it … Lutron Connected Bulb Remote Model Numbers

Definitely Zigbee, not a Caseta/Pico product, originally intended for use directly with Zigbee bulbs.

I have one as well. Will try it tonight. I bought it primarily for resetting my Hue bulbs and I paired it to my Wink 2 Hub for no apparent reason.

1 Like

this device cannot be used as a button controller in hubitat, it is however very useful for resetting the vast majority of zigbee bulbs.

2 Likes

Keep one for resetting bulbs and sell the others on ebay if they’re just gathering dust. You can buy more Hubitat Elevations with the profits. :wink:

1 Like

lol, sadly(?) I only have the one.

1 Like

:joy: I was so exhausted yesterday. I misread your post as 4 Lutron connected bulb remotes. They are great to have. I own 6 of them.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.