Lutron Integrator Crashing

I added a device to my Lutron integrator and now I can't get into the app. I'm on Hubitat 2.2.0.128. Crashes with this error:

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: Cannot get property 'value' on null object

This is in the logs:

2020-11-22 09:56:34.491 pm errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'value' on null object on line 111 (mainPage)

have you tried deleting and re adding the app?

Have you tried restoring a recent hub backup? That should at least get things back to where they were prior to this issue.

3 Likes

I found this is the only fixed. I added "a" instead to "s" for switch last time and it crashed with no other solution other than restore a backup.

I haven't. I assume I would lose all of my current devices.

I was hoping there was a known issue. I did get a successful restore and will try again later. Thanks all!

I'm not sure I follow. All I did was enter a device name and a lutron ID... not sure about "a" and "s" What are you referring to?

I think that depends upon how you are setting it up. Configuration list vs Interactive Setup. See Lutron Integrator - Hubitat Documentation

Ah. Gotcha. I restored a backup and got me going.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.