Lowe’s Clearance Sale including some Iris devices

Hmm, Lowe's App no longer shows the sale prices, wonder if someone goofed? It changed as I was searching other locations near by for additional sensors.

Alaska, ok, the price was fine!

Still on sale in NC. Stores have clearance tables with them.

Still on sale here. 2 motions sensors, one outlet, 2 flood sensors. Didn’t even need them but I might someday

Can't really say i'll have mesh problem anymore with these plugs at every 8 feet apart for the entire house.

2 Likes

Yup should have stayed away from the store.
Found this while picking up my order

1 Like

People, you need to stop, I just got that valve too, your fault...

1 Like

Just picked up 4 plugs, 2 leak sensors, 6 door sensors, and 2 key fobs for $80. I used a $20 off $100 coupon. Figured I can return what I do not use.

or sell it to other members to help them out since they couldn't score any. :slight_smile:

Yeah if I do not use them I would sell them also. I was going to pickup the motion sensors too but for some reason the same store had everything but those on sale and I am not driving 50 miles to get them from a different store.

Edit: Anyone know if the plugs support energy monitoring?

Yes, I believe they do support energy monitoring. They are also Zigbee AND Z-Wave repeaters. They control via Zigbee...

You have to pair the Z-Wave repeater separately which can be a little tricky. I don't recall the details of how to put the Z-Wave repeater into pairing mode...

Well that is interesting, do you know if the Z-Wave repeater is Z-Wave plus?

It appears to be Z-Wave Plus!

Nice! Even better.

:astonished: Waxman charges $300 for that valve in Canada. It's a very good product and was a bargain at $159. The new version is exactly the same, just a different appearance. No firmware changes for the valve have occurred.

The lack of Iris product (never came to Lowes Canada) is killing me at these prices you guys are posting. I gotta stop looking at this thread! :frowning_face:

1 Like

I can also confirm this as there is a Zwave Plus logo on the back of the plugs. But to be honest I am not sure how well the repeaters work. They will pair to HE but just as a standard device. I primarily use them to expand zigbee mesh.

1 Like

Maybe you need to make a roadtrip to your closest border town Lowes! Duty won't be that much given prices. :wink:

That is a crazy good deal on a lock. If I didn't go through my garage and actually used my front door I would get one.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kwikset-SmartCode-910-Smartkey-Venetian-Bronze-Single-Cylinder-Motorized-Electronic-Entry-Door-Deadbolt-with-Keypad-Featuring-Z-Wave/50288477

LOL. It's a thought. Buffalo is just 2 hours from here, but by the time I got an opportunity to drive there, I'm imagining it would be picked clean. I actually already have one of those valves. Review unit I didn't pay for anyway. While I like the Centralite products, I'm actually one of those that is having no issues with Xiaomi and they're reasonably priced. Just less instant satisfaction. I'm sure there will be more gutting of consumer products from another vendor I'll get a chance to pick the bones of. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What was the crazy good deal just out of curiosity? I see $179 US when I click on it and that isn't a crazy good deal here. Wonder why Kwikset would be discounted? Nothing to do with Iris alone.